Floral arrangements > Info
> Wedding centerpiece ideas
Wedding centerpiece ideas
planning your wedding, there are many ways for you to save money.
One such way is to create your own wedding centerpieces. While they
may seem obsolete; a wedding centerpiece can help you to round-out
the overall theme of your wedding at your reception.
However, since there are many different centerpieces for weddings
available to use; choosing just one can be a difficult chore. Fortunately,
there are different ways to narrow down the overall list of ideas
by focusing on your theme. If you have chosen a beach wedding, look
over some beach themed wedding centerpiece ideas.
If you are still stumped at what to use as a centerpiece, some ideas
available to you are:
• Using your reception gifts as a centerpiece along with a
bouquet of flowers
• Floating candles in long glass vases combined with fruits
• Branches with bows and ribbons in tall glass vases
• A simple flower arrangement
• Pumpkins or jack-o-lanterns for Halloween themed weddings
• Santa hats or mistletoe arrangements for Christmas themed
• Sliced fruits in a short glass vases.
• Paper flowers or paper cranes for an oriental themed wedding
• Paper lanterns
• Tealight candles floating in shallow glass vases
Resources for Themed weddings, Wedding candles and Floral arrangements
Bookmark iBridal.net at Del.icio.us